Albert Einstein, the great scientist and physicist of all time. His life story has not only be the source of inspiring life quotes but he has also provided with some memorable quotes providing light and guidance for many.
The inspiring life provides the readers the memorable quotes from the mouth of Albert Einstein
- A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
- I salute the man who is going through life always helpful, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien.
- Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
- If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
- He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
- The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
- Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion toward men and toward objective things.
- Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
11. Don’t listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.
12. The value of achievement lies in the achieving.
13.Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
14. The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been truth, goodness, and beauty.
15. On the mysterious: It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. He who knows it not and can no longer wonder, no longer feel amazement, is as good as dead, a snuffed-out candle.
16. If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
17. Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
18. To see with one’s own eyes, to feel and judge without succumbing to the suggestive power of the fashion of the day, to be able to express what one has seen and felt in a trim sentence or even in a cunningly wrought word – is that not glorious? Is it not a proper subject for congratulation?
19. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
20. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
21. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.